Tailor made Italian courses
Upon request, the Institute will arrange tailor made courses in Italian focusing on some particular aspects: understanding opera lirica, reading and studying Dante’s Divina Commedia, painting, music, cinema and theater, Italian art and history.
Courses will be based on the group’s expectations. The school boasts contacts with many professionals working in the abouve areas of expertise. Just contact us if you need more information.
Why to study Italian in italy
Studying the Italian language can be extremely useful in several career fields:
- Italy is internationally recognized as the leading country for fashion (Giorgio Armani, Dolce&Gabbana, Versace, Gucci, Ferré, Prada, Etro, Cavalli, just to name a few), interior design (Poltrona Frau, B&B, Cavallini, Artemide, Cassina, Boffi, Floss…) food, wine (super tuscans as Brunello di Montalcino, or Valpolicella and Barolo or Barbaresco), luxury automotive (Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Ducati), robotics, electromechanical machinery, shipbuilding (Riva, Ferretti, Aicon, Azimut), space engineering…
- Italy’s cultural importance dates back to antiquity., The Roman period and the Renaissance are perhaps the two most magnificient times…..but there’s a lot more. After studying Italian in Italy, you will undertand that the Knowledge of Italian allows you to understand, appreciate, and analyze this treasury of millenniums of human expression.
- According to UNESCO, over 60% of the world’s art treasures are found in Italy. Studying and learning the Italian language is important to understand and appreciate such masterpieces.
- Italy inspired some of the world’s most famous writers and thinkers, from Dante, Boccaccio, Petrarca and Machiavelli to Leopardi, Verga, Svevo, Pirandello. Needless to add: Leonardo da Vinci.
- Italy has the cultures, landscapes, and histories to fill a lifetime of investigation. To study italian in Italy places you in a position to explore Italy’s past and present from the most fulfilling vantage point.